Simple Artificial Eye Cleaning Instructions
If the surface of your prosthesis is dull:
- Wash off the front surface of the eye with wet Kleenex as needed.
- Put a drop of sil-optho oil on your eye while it is in, up to 4 times a day as needed. (for lubrication only)
If your artificial eye still feels scratchy or uncomfortable:
- Remove it and wash it with hand dishwashing soap and water, rubbing with your fingers.
- Rinse well, cover with oil, replace in socket and put another drop of oil on the front surface.
If it still has a dull appearance when patted dry with a Kleenex:
- Wash eye with soap and water.
- Drop it in a cup with denture cleaner, such as Polident or Efferdent for 30 minutes at most.
- Wash again.
- Rinse Well.
- Cover eye with oil, put the eye back in, and put another drop on the front surface.
- Call for a polish appointment.
Eye Restoration Clinic
4606 S Garnett #302
Tulsa, OK 74146-5218
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org